Mining Page 1 How to Read A Technical Report (Orenic) Read with a purpose: Formulate and answer questions Look at disclaimers Determine what the company focuses on Poke holes in foolish assumptions Skim the boring (non-material) bits Due Diligence Checklist Transport/Location Permitting How will resource be haled? Distance/cost of transport Port capacity Accessibility Country risk (
With mining stocks lagging the world share indices and bank financing still difficult to achieve, conventional funding routes for mining companies are closed or problematic for now. Because of this, the current high levels of interest from the global mining community in sources of alternative funding is no surprise, but what are
SRK conducted a Due Diligence and Corporate Advisory study regarding strategic decisions involving a minority partnership stake in a confidential intrusion-related gold project in Alaska. SRK performed a high-level desktop Due Diligence review of data available to the minority partner and reported on the exploration potential, mineral resource to reserve conversion, operational cost structure
· The OECD Due Diligence Guidance is referenced as the international standard to help companies carry out their obligations. In 2022 the US passed legislation, known as the Dodd Frank Act Section 1502. It requires US-listed companies to carry out due diligence on minerals sourced from the Democratic Republic of Congo, and neighbouring countries.
Over 20 listed or non-listed companies, including BHP, Xstrata, Vale, Anglo American, Peabody, Guangsheng in China, have conducted due diligence and decision-making on exploration and production projects. Particularly in Australia, we have analyzed more than 100 mining rights, especially the coal and metal mining projects which are located in the Queensland Bowen, Surat, Galilee, …
Myanmar Mining Law (1994), the major piece of legislation governing the Myanmar mining sector, provides an approval framework for issuing of mining licences. . Asia Pacific Mining Ltd (China), Lead, Zinc, Copper, Gold . Due diligence Placings to existing shareholders (where option is available) Drafting share sale. learn more
· Due diligence in mining deals – how specialist mine finance and PE maximise value and identify hidden risk• How are PE fund managers continuing to find value
Due diligence for artisanal gold. For several years, the international community, civil society organizations and consumers have developed high expectations to ensure that the production and trade of raw materials, especially gold, are not linked to human rights violations and conflict financing. In 2022, governments of OECD Member countries
Gold prices had more than quadrupled from around $450 USD/oz. in late 2022 to over $1700 USDas well as to observe the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights during the entire life-cycle of the mining project." The Chinese Due Diligence Guidelines borrow heavily from the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply
What's Ahead For Gold-Mining Stocks? (FCX, ABX, NEM, GFI, PCU) June 05, 2022 | by Greg Sushinsky As Freeport McMoran (NYSE:FCX), the gold and copper mining stock, starts to grind its way up the price charts, moving from under the $20 per share mark in December, 2022, to just over $50 a share today, investors might wonder whether this is just a bounce off the bottom or whether it has …
This is in gold shares, like First Mining Finance, where we will own nearly 15 million ounces of gold deposits in the safe region of Canada. Profits won't come from physical gold. Gold's role is to preserve your purchasing power in a crisis – not to increase it. This is the big mistake many investors fall into – gold's purpose is money; it's not an investment vehicle. Is gold going
Responsible Gold Supply Chain Due Diligence should be mainly focus on the conflict areas. 3) For artisanal and small-scale mining suppliers, mining licenses should be obtained to prove their legalities. 6) For recycled gold and secondary gold suppliers, the policies and practices related to anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing should be obtained. Gold bearing Materials
· T he due diligence is sin qua non for the purposes of investments, acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships or such other essential investment ventures. It provides rational assurance on the investment related to assessment, financing, and purchase of assets. The mining companies, by its nature of exploration and mining, launch itself or try to get into a joint venture or other kinds of co
· Nun gilt es abzuwarten, wie sich Chinas Coin weiterentwickeln wird. Chinesische Kryptowährung E-Yuan. Laut der Yuan Pay Group beträgt der derzeitige Preis des Coins zwischen 0,02 USD und 0,03 USD. Wenn man laut dem Unternehmen 1 EUR in den China Coin investiert, kann man angeblich innerhalb weniger Monate einen Gewinn von über 4460 EUR
· Due diligence costs can be prohibitive for refiners, for example, if they have to check the integrity of gold from dozens of widely-distributed artisanal gold workings. What is increasingly clear is the need for a range of stakeholders to co-operate around due diligence if responsible ASGM actors are not to be marginalised or their production diverted into illicit channels.
OECD due diligence guidance for responsible supply chains of minerals from conflict-affected and high-risk areas . OECD Publishing (2022), /9789264252479-en. Google Scholar. Ordóñez, 2022. F. Ordóñez. Producción capitalista del territorio y alternativas campesinas en el bajo nordeste antioqueño. Ciencia Política, 12 (2022), pp. 80-112. Google Scholar. Ortiz …
gold mining due diligence china. Jun 25 2022 · The success of this company will depend on whether the increasing returns from gold mining due to a rising gold price will offset the falling copper prices due to a As a leading global manufacturer of crushing equipment, milling equipment,dressing equipment,drying equipment and briquette equipment etc. we offer advanced, rational solutions
· China's most powerful regulators have intensified the country's crackdown on cryptocurrencies with a blanket ban on all crypto transactions and crypto mining.
September 14, 2022 - Bedford, NS - (TSXV:SSE) - Silver Spruce Resources, Inc. ("Silver Spruce" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has signed a Definitive Agreement with two parties (the "Vendors") to acquire 100% of three early-stage gold exploration properties, Mystery, Till and Marilyn, (the "Property" or the "Properties") located near Grand Falls, Newfoundland
· Kyrgyzstan moves to nationalise gold mine run by Canadian company. Tensions between Kyrgyzstan and Canada's Centerra Gold simmer as the president, a longtime critic of foreign ownership
11 Download the full advisory. Download the one-page summary. For more on this topic, explore our February 2022 briefing. This advisory highlights the money laundering risks stemming from the flow of conflict gold from four sub-Saharan African countries affected by armed conflict and corruption—the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), South Sudan, Sudan, and Central […]
OECD Due Diligence Guidance on responsible supply chains of minerals Louis Maréchal – Policy Adviser Responsible Business Conduct Unit OECD Investment Division Presentation contents Presentation of OECD Due Diligence Guidance and implementation Questions for discussion on tailoring the Guidance to new minerals Available tools and projects under development Q&A. 27/04/2022 2 …
· Eleven miners who were trapped in a gold mine for more than two weeks in eastern China have been rescued, while ten so far have died, Chinese state media reported.
mining rights and titles, analysis, drafting, nego-tiation and renegotiation of mining contracts, conducting legal and tax due diligence, legal advice in financing mining projects and during mergers and acquisitions in the mining sector, legal representation in claims and litigation per taining to mining
Chester M. Moore,, is a Principal Geologist with over 30 years' experience in base metals and gold including all facets of mineral exploration, mine geology and development, due diligence investigations and scoping, pre-feasibility, and feasibility studies. He has experience in a variety of geological environments in North America, South America, Africa, and Australia. He has worked on
· Carry Out Independent Third-Party Audit of Supply Chain Due Diligence at Identified Points in the Supply Chain . In connection with its due diligence, Target uses and relies upon information made available by the RMI concerning its independent third-party audits of smelters and refiners to assess smelter and refiner due diligence and to determine whether the smelter or refiner is Conformant
T he mining, transport, and trade of mineral resources can fuel growth and employment, generate income, and promote local development. At the same time, mineral supply chain can be linked to serious human rights abuses ( child labour, forced labour), money laundering, bribery, and funding for terrorism or armed groups. The OECD Due Diligence Guidance was developed to help compa
CHINESE DUE DILIGENCE GUIDELINES FOR RESPONSIBLE MINERAL SUPPLY CHAINScall for Chinese mining companies undertaking outbound mining investment,(tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold) originating from the African Great Lakes Region have also
One:Importance of Technical Due Diligence in Overseas Mining Investment Activities & Related Case Study. Author：Heng Huang1,Qiang Liu2,Nengjun Yu2. As the increasing demand for quality mining projects and products in recent decades, many Chinese mining companies are finding and exploring overseas mining resource, getting involved in the
m 1. Supply chain from brand company to smelter is too long; Brand companies' expectation can not be communicated to smelters effectively through direct or indirect engagement; 2. Smelters lack of business motivation to implement and improve due diligence program as without mandatory request from direct customers and no local regulation in China;